Me and Drakes first date
- Drake: And that's when I said first of all Barack, I'm mixed, but enough about me. I wanna know about you. *boops my nose*
- Me: Well, I do not like the beach because I do not like sand or crustaceans but I do personally feel very connected to the ocean. I actually feel as if I may be mixed with mermaid.
- Drake: That's so interesting. You are such a well rounded individual. Please, tell me more about you.
- Me: I am very afraid of the dark.
- Drake: A few years back I read a passage that said something like "You're not afraid of the dark, you're afraid of what is inside of the dark." I just thought that was so beautiful.
- Me: ... Are you getting smart with me?
- Drake: Not at all I ju-
- Me: *loudly* Please do not come for me Mr. Graham I know what the hale I'm scared of!
- Drake: ... that was extremely arousing and I'd like to take you home if that's okay with you.
- Me: You pickin up the tab?
- Drake: *nods*
- Me: *puts the basket of rolls in my bag* Get the check.
what is this fallacy floatin around that wearing all black automatically makes you a high-fashion and well-dressed individual
"That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."
Dazed and Confused (1993)
"If it ain’t that piece of paper, there’s some other choice they’re gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they’re gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin’ man. L-I-V-I-N"
-Dazed and Confused (1993)
—La Cienega Just Smiled
La Cienega Just Smiled- Ryan Adams
Things to do after you graduate high school:
2. watch king of the hill
3. eat cheez its!!!